Come work for Argen and help us change the dental industry!From 3D printing to laser technology to new custom materials, Argen isdedicated to improving people's lives – one smile at a time. As the worldleader in the alloy manufacturing and the front runner in digital dentistry,Argen is the ultimate provider of digital solutions to dental labs of allsizes. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a stableand prosperous industry.
The human resource generalist performs duties at the professional level in someor all of the following functional areas: recruitment, HRIS, employeerelations, training, employment, affirmative action and other reporting. Thisposition requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating toindividuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must besensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
- Recruits and interviews candidates; provides management with hiring recommendations. Coordinates hiring process, including but not limited to conducting background and reference checks, negotiating salary offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communication.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Coordinates programs to attract qualified candidates through the design and placement of position announcements, advertising, and/or participation in job fairs.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees; communicates findings to management.
- Is lead HRIS expert within department and maintains accuracy of HRIS system. Works closely with payroll to provide HR-related documentation for payroll updates.
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Supports training to develop employees and provide support and problem resolution.
- Under minimal supervision, coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee actions.
- Maintains employee personnel files.
- Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner (i.e., three months, one year and yearly thereafter).
- Updates, monitors and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases based on company merit and/or bonus cycles.
- Coordinates HR-sponsored employee events.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- HRIS / ATS working knowledge
- Experience with ADP (preferred)
Required Education and Experience
- Three to five years of HR generalist experience.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resource programs.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent years of experience.
Argen offers competitive pay andemployee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, life,long-term disability insurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top