Argen is dedicated toimproving people's lives through innovative services and products fordentistry. With a core business as the world's largest manufacturer of preciousmetal dental alloys, Argen has made strategic investments in 3D printing andother technologies, positioning itself as the ultimate provider of digitalsolutions to dental labs of all sizes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Technician to join ourteam at our headquarters in San Diego, CA.
Under direct supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for Facilities and maintenance items, general repairs and troubleshooting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct general maintenance and repair on all areas ofthe facility; including, but not limited to: flooring, wall patch, painting,plumbing, lighting, ceiling, tile, door, window, forklift duties, clean up as directed, etc.
- Preventativemaintenance on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Troubleshootingand repair on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Repair of small to medium equipment and systems.
- Assist with HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Electrical installations and wiring.
- Plumbing installations and piping.
- Moving of furniture and conference room setup.
- On-callresponder for alarm calls, 24/7 coverage.
- Two to four years' maintenance experience preferably inmedical or health related environment.
- Basic writing and communication skills.
- General carpentry, electrical, plumbing and flooringskills.
- Good computer skills,
- Ability to multi-task, create exceptional organization &follow-up essential
- Must be accurate and able to work in fast pacedenvironment
- Must be able to stand for long period of time
- Must be able to walk, sit and bend frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwideleader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refiningservices. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offeringover 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen'sinnovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions todental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top