This is the opportunity to create a bright fture and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing
- Under direct supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for Facilities and maintenance items, general repairs and troubleshooting.
- Conduct general maintenance and repair on all areas of the facility; including but not limited to: flooring, wall patch, painting,plumbing lighting, ceiling, title, door, window forklift duties, clean up as directed, etc.
- Preventative maintenance on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Repair of small to medium equipment and systems.
- Assist with HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Electrical installations and wiring.
- Plumbing installations and piping.
- Moving of furniture and conference room setup.
- On-call responder for alarm calls, 24/7 coverage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years' hands-on maintenance experience preferably in medical or health related environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- General carpentry, electrical, plumbing and flooring skills.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick time
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone service, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of
exceptional products and services.
To Apply: Please complete our online application under the Career Opportunities page on the Argen website www.argen.com
Back to top