Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives throughinnovative services and products for dentistry. With a core business as theworld's largest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has madestrategic investments in 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itselfas the ultimate provider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
We currently have an excitingopportunity for an EHS Coordinator to join our team at our headquarters inSorrento Valley, San Diego, CA.
- Develop,implement and continually improve company health, environment and safetypolicies, plans and procedures. Maintain working knowledge of all health,environment and safety regulatory (EHS) requirements that affects the company.
- NegotiateEHS issues with regulatory agencies to obtain appropriate permits and approvalsfor projects and programs designed to promote and enhance management systems oraddress deficiencies.
- Overseesthe initiation and maintenance of operating permits, licenses, registrationsand reports required by governmental agencies that conform to EHS related lawsand regulations.
- Establishand promote a culture where emergency responders develop a high level ofparticipation and skill.
- Maintainingrequired records, and ensure the presentation of training programs, locationand facilities inspection, and compliance issues for all employees.
- Manage,monitor and audit safe work permits, equipment maintenance schedules, andhousekeeping records of updates/support at all locations to ensure complianceand status is current.
- On-site escort of contractors and vendors.
- On-callresponder for alarm calls, 24/7 coverage.
- Four to six years'environmental health safety experiencepreferably in medical or health related environment
- Strong writingand communication skills
- Understands basic math
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be ableto lift, push and pull up to 50lbs on occasion.
The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia,digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dentalalloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-preciousalloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services providethe most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits packageincluding health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disabilityinsurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top