Ecommerce Product Coordinator
- San Diego, CA
Ecommerce Product Coordinator
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Product Coordinator to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen’s products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
As an Ecommerce Product Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of product information on the Argen website. Additionally, you will administer, support, and coordinate a variety of functions and projects for the continuing development of the ecommerce website.
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Reviews, edits and streamlines product data in preparation for launching new products on the Argen website.
- Posts new products to the website ensuring clarity, consistency and accuracy of product descriptions and updates existing product information using Argen’s web tools.
- Reviews and tests new development implementations with the Product Management team to ensure a positive user experience on multiple devices and browsers.
- Workscross-functionally with the Marketing, Product Development, and Sales Operations teams to prepare the website for product launches.
- Leverageswebsite analytics to identify opportunities to improve product performance and customer experience.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department by providing insight into product photo shoots.
- Categorizes and streamlines products to improve searchability on the Argen website.
- Assists with Quality web functionality for new releases and bug fixes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
- Experience in e-commerce environment and online analytics platforms is a plus.
- Visual and written creativity a plus.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet skills.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Working for a growing innovative company likeArgenmeans exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work,Argenis committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledVEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top