Document Control Specialist
Document Control Specialist
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Document Control Specialist to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute ERP updates, as directed, in a timely fashion with 100% accuracy
- Communicate and coordinate with supervisors and managers in the organization to report status of new products, work instructions and issues relating to the accuracy and integrity of ERP data
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to production planning, customer service and inventory management.
- Review and maintain QAD data integrity inclusive of routings and bill of material accuracy.
- Inform management of potential production problems and assist in the implementation of both short and long term solutions.
- Analyzes ERP data for accuracy, recommend updates
- Create new products as required with new SKUs, bills of materials, work instructions across multiple sites, locations and databases
- Performs other related functions as required to achieve department and site objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively interface with production, customer service, and management.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to conceptualize, define and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years college level studies, preferably Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- 3 + years of experience in document control in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using QAD, preferred or SAP (forecasting tools and system overall).
- Experience maintaining ERP manufacturing driven environments.
- Experience and high level skill set using analytical spreadsheet tools as well as other MS Office applications.
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top