Digital Technical Support Manager
Digital Technical Support Manager
Your future at Argen isbright. Join our team! Building on five decades of exceptional product andservice, Argen is now poised for incredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
The DigitalTechnical Support Manager will perform an integral role helping Argen's largestvolume customers with their technical questions. The Argen Digital offering is the newest andfasting growing business line within the company. The Digital Technical Support Manager will beresponsible for the Technical support team as well as teaching and mentoringlarge customers as they learn how to scan and CAD design tooth anatomy for digitalproduction, troubleshoot fit or end product issues related to their digital ormilled copings, and provide a solid customer resource for any technical relatedquestions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managetechnical support team
- Lead digitaltechnical webinars to teach customers on how to design for optimal productresults
- Provideincoming phone and email support to customers to answer technical questionsrelated to Argen's full product suite
- Manage heavycall and email inquiry queue and uphold 1-hour customer service level agreement
- Log allcustomer inquiries in Salesforce and ensure all technical cases are solved withthe client's best interest in mind
- Process andanalyze product returns (RMAs) and provide production team with appropriatequality feedback
- Interact withdigital production team daily in order to provide continuous customer feedbackon quality and production standards
- Supportoutside sales team in digital sell-through process, providing necessary clienteducation on Argen's digital product suite
- Communicateeffectively with the outside sales team to keep them apprised of allinteractions with their accounts
- Communicateeffectively with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customerinquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations
- Providefeedback to business development on additional products to add to the digitalproduct suite
- Providefeedback on the Argen Digital website to improve usability and customeradoption and retention
- Develop andevolve existing processes to improve the digital processes and generalpurchasing procedures
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+years experience interacting with customers
- CDT certificationrecommended
- Extensiveknowledge of PFM and Crown & Bridge alloys
- Knowledge ofmetal finishing and porcelain application
- Aptitude toeffectively maintain quality control and testing measures
- Digitalexperience and college degree a plus
- Exceptionalattention to detail
- Excellentoral and written communication skills
To Apply: Please complete our online application under the CareerOpportunities page on the Argen website at www.argen.com
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys,dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is thelargest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious andnon-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital servicesprovide the most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of allsizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top