Digital Support Representative
Customer Service Representative
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Upsell existing accounts on new and exciting product offerings
- Work with outside sales reps to keep them updated on all interactions with their accounts
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations
- Answer incoming calls in a professional courteous manner
- Attend weekly team meetings to stay informed of new product information and process enhancements
- Troubleshoot inbound account inquiries and document all customer interactions
- Collaborate with Business Development to integrate new ideas into the company's product suite
- Work with Project Management on all new product launches
- Document and provide feedback so all internal parties are kept in the loop
- Develop and evolve existing processes to improve the onboarding process and general purchasing and sales procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys being part of innovative, cutting edge technology specializing in 3D printing
- Displays excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Quick learner with excellent computer skills, technical aptitude and high attention to detail
- Multi-tasks effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Team player but can also work autonomously
- Ability prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good energy, enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive, self-starter
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree from an accredited four year college or university
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is a plus but not required
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top