Digital Production Technician
DIGITAL PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Machine Operator)
Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Building on fivedecades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised for incrediblegrowth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for a 2nd shift Digital Production Technician forour worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
The Digital Production Technician's responsibilities includebut not limited to the manufacturing of dental restorations utilizing CAMsoftware, 3D printers and CNC type machines. The technician is also responsible forthe cleaning and preventative maintenance of machines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery, including CNC type mills
- Prepare data on computers associated with individual machinery
- Clean and maintain machinery following the SOP's as outlined in the manuals and department procedures
- Prepare finished units for shipping
- Communicate internally as well as externally with vendors to ensure smooth machine operation
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have some experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Requires manual dexterity necessary to operate complex machinery
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently work in the assigned work locations, alone or with co-workers
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is aworldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scraprefining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world,offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries.Argen's innovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutionsto dental laboratories of all sizes.
We are an Equal OpportunityEmployer/Veterans/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top