Digital Production Supervisor
Digital Production Supervisor
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
The Digital Production Supervisor position is responsible for managing our production in the areas of metal finishing, Selective Laser Melting/3D printing and the casting of dental restorations as offered by the Argen Digital Outsource Center. This position plans and assigns work, ensures policies and procedures are adhered to, and may recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for shift in terms of supervision of staff, management of production deadlines and quality targets and ensure the smooth running of the production processes
- Ensure product quality adheres to Argen quality standards systems, processes and procedures
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Ensure effective and positive employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. With management guidance, resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Monitor assigned departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to manager.
- Manage in-house inventory of raw materials with high precision and accuracy
- Ensure Health and Safety rules/regulations are adhered to during shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with in line with company Health and Safety policies
- Track and approve timekeeping, monitor attendance, punctuality and absenteeism
Knowledge, Skills, ans Abilities:
- 3-5 years leadership experience dental milling center or dental lab.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of Digital CAD/CAM process and requirements for dental applications.
- Associate's degree / CDT or equivalent experience, preferred
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Customer Support Supervisor
Arisha oversees the Digital & Specialties Team at Argen, providing group leadership and automation solutions that enable employee and customer success.
Back to top