Digital Inventory Clerk
Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives through innovativeservices and products for dentistry. With a core business as the world'slargest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has made strategic investmentsin 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itself as the ultimateprovider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
The ArgenCorporation is seeking an Inventory Control Administrator for our San Diegolocation.
The inventory control administrator positionmanages inventory of company products and product lines to maintain levelsrequired on a daily basis to meet production and distribution demands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update procedures,processes, and reporting of multiple inventory product lines
- Perform inventoryadjustments and inventory transfers in ERP system
- Assist Financedepartment with monthly close and external audits
- Manage the cycle countprogram
- Coordinate outgoingshipments and settlements of scrap material
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 yearsinventory experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge ofExcel and able to pick up systems fairly quickly
- Highly organized
- Excellent team playerwho communicates well with coworkers and vendors.
- Experience working in anERP environment, preferable QAD
- Self-motivated, flexibleteam player who excels in a fast-paced growing environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must have strongtroubleshooting abilities
ABOUT ARGEN: The ArgenCorporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digitaldentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloymanufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloysto more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services provide themost complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top