Digital Dentistry Technician
Digital Dentistry Technician
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
The Digital Dentristy Technician will professionally represent Argen as they interface with customers. The core function is to provide technical support through the phone queue with secondary roles training and continuing education both internally and externally. The Digital Dentistry Technician will work in conjunction with all departments through their supervisors to support their customer needs throughout the sales and fulfillment processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide incoming phone and email support to customers to answer technical questions related to Argen's full product suite
- Manage heavy call and email inquiry queue and uphold 3-hour customer service level agreement
- Log all customer inquiries in Salesforce and ensure all technical cases are solved with the client's best interest in mind
- Process and analyze product returns (RMAs) and provide production team with appropriate quality feedback
- Interact with digital production team daily in order to provide continuous customer feedback on quality and production standards
- Support outside sales team in digital sell-through process, providing necessary client education on Argen's digital product suite
- Communicate effectively with the digital retention and outside sales team to keep them apprised of all interactions with their accounts
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations
- Provide feedback to business development on additional products to add to the digital product suite
- Provide feedback on the Argen Digital website to improve usability and customer adoption and retention
- Develop and evolve existing processes to improve the digital processes and general purchasing procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years' experience interacting with customers
- 3+ years 3 Shape design experience
- CDT certification recommended
- Extensive knowledge of PFM and Crown & Bridge alloys
- Knowledge of metal finishing and porcelain application
- Aptitude to effectively maintain quality control and testing measures
- Digital experience and college degree a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Delivery and solution focused attitude with client's best interest always in mind
- Technical aptitude and analytical propensity
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) and ERPs (QAD)
- Proficient computer and troubleshooting skills
- Must be willing to relocate to San Diego, Ca.
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
To Apply:Please complete our online application under the Career Opportunities page on the Argen website www.argen.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top