Digital Dental Lab Supervisor- Swing Shift
Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Building on five decades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised for incredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for Digital Dental Lab Supervisor (Swing Shift) for our worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
The Digital Dental Lab Supervisor position is responsible for managing our night shift production in the areas of metal finishing, Selective Laser Melting/3D printing and the casting of dental restorations as offered by the Argen Digital Outsource Center. This position plans and assigns work, ensures policies and procedures are adhered to, and may recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shift in terms of supervision of staff, management of production deadlines and quality targets and ensure the smooth running of the production processes
- Ensure product quality adheres to Argen quality standards systems, processes and procedures
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Ensure effective and positive employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. With management guidance, resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Monitor assigned departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to manager.
- Manage in-house inventory of raw materials with high precision and accuracy
- Ensure Health and Safety rules/regulations are adhered to during shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with in line with company Health and Safety policies
- Track and approve timekeeping, monitor attendance, punctuality and absenteeism
- 3-5 years leadership experience dental milling center or dental lab.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of Digital CAD/CAM process and requirements for dental applications.
- Associate’s degree / CDT or equivalent experience, preferred
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen’s innovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top