Digital CAD Designer
The Argen Corporation is the leading Digital Manufacturing center in the USA and innovators in additive manufacturing. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Dental CAD Designer to join our team at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA. This individual will scan and design dental restorations using 3Shape CAD design system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design dental unit using 3Shape CAD design system
- Scan and design cases for customers and internal R&D
- Quality control incoming designs
- Contribute to education platform
- Perform quality control to assess fit on scan and design cases, making adjustments when necessary
- Follow the company protocol on receipt and inspection of cases.
- Manage a controlled workflow, ensuring service and prompt case delivery.
- Provide technical support to customers assuring the company quality requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years CAD/CAM experience
- Extensive knowledge and use of CAD design software, preferred 3Shape knowledge
- Understand design requirements for titanium, zirconia and various metals.
- Follow quality standard product design and manufacturing protocols, and be able to identify and troubleshoot exceptions as they arise
- Reliably meet deadlines with high quality work, detail-oriented and precise
- Proficient in MS Windows and MS Office
The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen’s innovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top