Dental Technician Trainee Night Shift
Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Building on five decades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised for incredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for a Dental Technician Trainee to work full time night shift, start time between 3:00pm-6:00pm, for our worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in model production, metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns
- Finishing metal frames/copings, green state zirconia restorations and coloring
- Documenting and recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs
- Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental parts
- Perform visual inspection to meet customer's specifications
- Sort, count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- Follow and maintain all department policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Schedule adherence and dependability
- The ability to follow directions
- Ability to learn
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top