Dental Technician Trainee
Your futureat Argen is bright. Join our team! Building on five decades of exceptionalproduct and service, Argen is now poised for incredible growth in 2016 andbeyond.
We arelooking for a Dental Technician Trainee to work full time day shift, start time between 4:00am-7:00am, for our worldwideheadquarters in Sorrento Valley.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistingin model production, metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns
- Finishingmetal frames/copings, green state zirconia restorations and coloring
- Documentingand recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs
- Performall functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental parts
- Performvisual inspection to meet customer's specifications
- Sort,count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensureequipment cleanliness and maintenance
- Followand maintain all department policies and procedures
- Performother duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Qualifications:
- Attentionto detail
- Scheduleadherence and dependability
- Theability to follow directions
- Abilityto learn
- Abilityto lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally
ABOUT ARGEN: TheArgen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia,digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dentalalloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-preciousalloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services providethe most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top