Dental Technician Trainee
Dental Technician Trainee
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Dental Technician Trainee to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting in model production, metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns
- Finishing metal frames/copings, green state zirconia restorations and coloring
- Documenting and recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs
- Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental parts
- Perform visual inspection to meet customer's specifications
- Sort, count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- Follow and maintain all department policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Schedule adherence and dependability
- The ability to follow directions
- Ability to learn
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top