Dental Technician Support Specialist
The Dental Technician Support Specialist willprofessionally represent Argen as they interface with customers. The corefunction is to provide technical support through the phone queue with secondaryroles training and continuing education both internally andexternally. The Dental Technician Support Specialist willwork in conjunction with all departments through their supervisors to supporttheir customer needs throughout the sales and fulfillment processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide incoming phone and email support to customers to answer technical questions related to Argen's full product suite
- Manage heavy call and email inquiry queue and uphold 3-hour customer service level agreement
- Log all customer inquiries in Salesforce and ensure all technical cases are solved with the client's best interest in mind
- Process and analyze product returns (RMAs) and provide production team with appropriate quality feedback
- Interact with digital production team daily in order to provide continuous customer feedback on quality and production standards
- Support outside sales team in digital sell-through process, providing necessary client education on Argen's digital product suite
- Communicate effectively with the digital retention and outside sales team to keep them apprised of all interactions with their accounts
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations
- Provide feedback to business development on additional products to add to the digital product suite
- Provide feedback on the Argen Digital website to improve usability and customer adoption and retention
- Develop and evolve existing processes to improve the digital processes and general purchasing procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years' experience interacting with customers
- CDT certification recommended
- Extensive knowledge of PFM and Crown & Bridge alloys
- Knowledge of metal finishing and porcelain application
- Aptitude to effectively maintain quality control and testing measures
- Digital experience and college degree a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Delivery and solution focused attitude with client's best interest always in mind
- Technical aptitude and analytical propensity
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) and ERPs (QAD)
- Proficient computer and troubleshooting skills
- Must be willing to relocate to San Diego, Ca.
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporationis a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry andscrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in theworld, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100countries. Argen's innovative digital services provide the most completedigital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top