Dental Technician Night Shift
Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Building on five decades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised for incredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for a Dental Technician to work full time night shift, start time between 3:30pm-6:00pm, for our worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in model production, metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns
- Finishing metal frames/copings, green state zirconia restorations and coloring
- Documenting and recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs
- Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental parts
- Perform visual inspection to meet customer’s specifications
- Sort, count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- 1+ years experience working in Dental Lab
- Attention to detail
- Schedule adherence and dependability
- Quick learner
- High energy
- Ability to lift 20 pounds frequently and 40 pounds occasionally
The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen’s innovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top