Dental Technician Lead
Dental Technician Lead
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued. It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Dental Technician Lead to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you will be doing:
- Work with and coach the team on standard operating procedures and improving efficiency ratings.
- Train new hires and monitor their progress
- Coordinate overall Production Operations with other shift team leads.
- Plan and Coordinate department operations, in a productive and timely manner.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Work in conjunction with the supervisor escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team
- Motivate and inspire team members, assure adequate resources and training is made available to the team for effective and efficient production.
- Assist in model production, metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns.
- Finish metal frames/copings
- Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental parts.
- Perform visual inspection to meet customer's specifications
- Sort, count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player but can also work autonomously
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fast learner with technical aptitude and high attention to detail
- Multi-tasks effectively and efficiently, meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have experiencing working as a dental technician
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Requires manual dexterity necessary to operate complex machinery
Our Awesome Benefits:
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Customer Support Supervisor
Arisha oversees the Digital & Specialties Team at Argen, providing group leadership and automation solutions that enable employee and customer success.
Back to top