Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Building onfive decades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised forincredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for a Dental Technician to work full time forour worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in model production, metal finishing and PFM fullcontour crowns
- Finishing metal frames/copings, green state zirconiarestorations and coloring
- Documenting and recording actions by completing forms,reports, logs
- Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting andtumbling dental parts
- Perform visual inspection to meet customer's specifications
- Sort, count, and bag parts before delivering to inspectors
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- 1+ years experience working in Dental Lab
- Attention to detail
- Schedule adherence and dependability
- Quick learner
- High energy
- Ability to lift 20 pounds frequently and 40 poundsoccasionally
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation isa worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry andscrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in theworld, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100countries. Argen's innovative digital services provide the most completedigital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitivepay and employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision,dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top