This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Dental Technician to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
• Documenting and recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs
• Perform all functions of de-burring such as sandblasting and tumbling dental tooth parts
• Perform visual inspection to meet customer's specifications
• Sort, count, and bag dental parts before delivering to inspectors
• Ensure equipment cleanliness and maintenance
• Follow and maintain all department policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Schedule adherence and dependability
• The ability to follow directions
• Ability to learn
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top