Customer Service Representative - Customer Success
- San Diego, CA
Customer Success Representative
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Representative to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
The Customer Success Representative retains customers purchasing Argen products and services while delivering superior customer service. Works in unison with the outside sales team to support customer needs throughout sales and fulfillment processes.
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Manages customer retention through incoming and outgoing calls.
- Upsells and cross sells across product lines.
- Ensures all accounts are actively purchasing Argen Digital products.
- Resolve inquiries accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner in order to best represent the company and exceed customer expectations.
- Documents all account interactions within Argen's CRM systems.
- Participates in quarterly sales initiatives to maintain KPIs.
- Communicates effectively with the outside sales team to keep them apprised of all interactions with their accounts.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations.
- Supports new product launches by collecting feedback from customers.
- Provides feedback to business development on additional products that may be beneficial to add to the digital product suite.
- Develops and evolves existing processes to improve the digital onboarding process and general purchasing procedures.
- Empowers management through email, live chat and phone by answering sales and tech related questions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with ease with all levels of staff, management and customers.
- Fast learner with technical aptitude and high attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized and focused.
- Can deliver a customer focused service to internal and external customers.
- Able to work collaboratively on a team, but can also work autonomously.
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, professional, self-motivated and positive.
- Ability to work under pressure & demonstrate a can do attitude.
- Experience interacting with customers, 1 plus years preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, face to face and over the phone.
- Experience with online e-commerce platforms preferred.
- Delivery and solution focused attitude.
- Technical aptitude and analytical propensity.
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) and ERPs (QAD) preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
Back to top