Copy - 12815- Corporate Security Officer
Corporate Security Officer
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Corporate Security Officer to join our team located at our headquarters in Mira Mesa, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Works assigned hours at the employee entrance from the outside or at the factory/customer service/finished inventory entrance.
- Screens visitors before providing access to the building.
- Ensures that only authorized employees, vendors, applicants and guests gain entrance to the building
- Assists with system for logging keys in and out to supervisors and managers for controlled areas
- Assists with procedure for issuing lockers to personnel working in controlled areas
- Assists with badge issuance to employees, contractors and visitors ensuring that all security procedures are met
- Reports and documents incidents affecting security and safety
- Monitors designated cameras to ensure that appropriate access levels and security clearance are maintained
- Keeps current with security procedures and policies
- Assists, as assigned, with controlling all incoming and outgoing mail and packages working with internal departments and with shipping vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have minimum of five years of solid security guard experience: Military, law enforcement or private sector. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must possess a guard card
- Stable job history
- Dependable, excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and clerical skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new procedures
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Must be flexible and willing to work scheduled or last-minute overtime
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment background check including criminal background and credit history
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top