Business Development Technician
Are you self-motivated, friendly, team oriented dental lab professional?
The Argen Corporation, located in San Diego, is the leader in Digital CAD CAM manufacturing and world leader in manufacturing precious metal dental alloys. The company utilizes additive manufacturing technologies (3D printing, Selective Laser Melting) and CNC milling operations to produce dental restorations as well as jewelry components.
We are looking for an experienced Dental Technician who will work on dental product development projects from cradle to grave, from design to manufacturing for dental restorations.
- Test,design,develop,and implement new digital dental products
- Manage project timeline
- Document and record actions with photography, forms, reports, logs
- Train technicians on new products, and processes
- During testing & implementation phase- perform all aspects of:
- Model production,metal finishing and PFM full contour crowns
- Finish green state zirconia restorations and coloring
- Finish metal frames/copings and fabricating crowns and bridges
- 5years dental experience
- CDT a plus
- Experience in CAD/CAM design
- Experience with PFM, crown and bridge applications
- Experience in metal finishing, metal framework, and ceramics
- Experience with implants, custom abutments, and restorations
- Extensive knowledge of dental technology and terminology
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and knowledge of design programs
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k) is offered.
Back to top