Our team builds new technologies that protect millions of people from cyber-attacks. We aspire and succeed to reach far beyond today’s security market.
We are seeking a highly-trained and talented security automation and content quality assurance lead.
As a security engineer you will lead the security teams automation enhancements. Your experience solving complex problems will be the key to our success. You will work to automate tasks, identify workflow improvements in addition to ensure data accuracy and integrity/consistency through automated processes you refine and develop. Your average day will consist of prototyping next generation technologies in a hands on way. You will function in a cross-team capacity to further define the company as a leader in cybersecurity.
No textbook will prepare you for this. We only hire the best. Please inquire.
- Deep knowledge of Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, and BSD
- Strong knowledge of OSI Layers
- Strong knowledge of Python or Java and exposure to C/C++ a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, NoSQL
- Experience in developing with third-party APIs
- Experience with adhoc scripting
- Knowledge of file hashing, IP addresses, URIs
- Experience with malware, campaigns, actors, TTPs a plus
- Experience automating workflows
- Knowledge of content quality assurance
- BS in Computer Science
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.