Regional Account Manager
Our team builds new technologies that protect millions of people from cyber-attacks. We aspire and succeed to reach far beyond today’s security market.
The Region Director (either east or west, we are hiring 2 folks) will implement a sales team from scratch in a cybersecurity space. Cybersecurity is a complex and serious topic; yet the industry is crowded with companies that contribute to this noise, strike a message of fear instead of optimism and further exacerbate the situation for organizations large and small by instilling confusion instead of clarity. You’ll find that Area 1 approaches the security space in a unique way to show that we have solutions and tools to succeed in protecting companies from targeted phishing campaigns.
No textbook will prepare you for this. We are walking down a road never traveled — it makes all the difference.
We only hire the best. Please inquire.
- Primary responsibility will include creating a sales pipeline of qualified customers to evaluate the Area 1 services.
- Building and managing a team of at least 6-8 local and potentially virtual Account Managers.
- Coach a team that is excited about starting something from scratch and will enable his/her team to excel at Area 1 and their respective careers.
- Critical to this role will be to build strong relationships with C level executives at F500 class accounts.
- Keep a very warm bench of sales talent and SE’s that are ready to join a fast growing company.
- Create an extensive partner ecosystem within their region.
- 5 plus years of sales management experience in the field of cyber security as well as a background in computer, network and software sales.
- BA/BS is a requirement; advanced degree in business is requested.
- A “no task is too small” attitude is a requirement.
- Ability to hire, train, and motivate great sales people (a leader).
- 10+ years of experience selling complex/ technical systems or solutions.
- Proven ability to exceed quota each quarter/year
- Communication skills- internally and externally
- Organizational skills- nothing slips through the cracks level of detail, follow up
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top