Regional Account Manager
- Primary responsibility will include creating a sales pipeline of qualified customers to evaluate the Area 1 services.
- Building and managing a team of at least 6-8 local and potentially virtual Account Managers.
- Coach a team that is excited about starting something from scratch and will enable his/her team to excel at Area 1 and their respective careers.
- Critical to this role will be to build strong relationships with C level executives at F500 class accounts.
- Keep a very warm bench of sales talent and SE’s that are ready to join a fast growing company.
- Create an extensive partner ecosystem within their region.
- 5 plus years of sales management experience in the field of cyber security as well as a background in computer, network and software sales.
- BA/BS is a requirement; advanced degree in business is requested.
- A “no task is too small” attitude is a requirement.
- Ability to hire, train, and motivate great sales people (a leader).
- 10+ years of experience selling complex/ technical systems or solutions.
- Proven ability to exceed quota each quarter/year
- Communication skills- internally and externally
- Organizational skills- nothing slips through the cracks level of detail, follow up
Meet Some of Area 1 Security's Employees
Javier’s main goal is to help the Security Team evolve and get data into the product so that customers can see how to protect themselves from getting hacked.
Back to top