Our automation developers build Python tools to do functional, regression, security, performance and load/scale testing of our services and clients. Your contribution will test software that Fortune 500 enterprises use and rely on everyday. We need a hands on builder who can come in and contribute quickly with the potential to manage a small group and/or remote team in the future.
- Write code in Python, expertly.
- Potential to grow a team of 2-3 folks
- Work with developers and Product Management to understand requirements
- Work with developers to understand the design, build test plans, automate and execute them
- Build functional testing automation and perform load/scale tests
- Progressively enhance continuous integration
- Must be able to immediately write Python code
- 5+ years experience as a software developer in test or in a Dev Ops engineer role
- Cloud experience is required
- Experience with Selenium desired
- Experience with load/scale testing
- Understand databases – SQL and NoSQL
- Understand RESTful web services
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related experience
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top