Senior Product Manager
Are you looking for a rapidly growing, fast-paced, small company environment building innovative products to help customers address the most pressing security challenges? Are you a trail-blazer? Do you excel in identifying market opportunities to drive product capabilities? Do you thrive in a cross functional team environment?
Founded by ex-NSA cyber security experts with the rest of the team from security or enterprise software background, Area 1 Security stops the #1 attack vector that leads to security breaches - targeted phishing. We help our customers preempt these attacks across email, web and network vectors. Area 1 Security has been recognized as one of the most innovative security startups by leading analysts and media outlets.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join the team building the next generation security products targeted for the enterprise markets. The role will be responsible for inbound as well as outbound activities. It requires business acumen and technical expertise. Your job as the product owner will be to define the next generation features for our security products covering email, web and network based security solutions, interface with customers and analysts, set pricing, do competitive analysis and positioning, and enable our sales and partners. The role will report into the Director of Product Management.
- Manage security product offerings in one or more of the following areas: email, web and network-based security solutions
- Create and manage a detailed product roadmap
- Create MRDs and PRDs
- Manage product releases in close collaboration with engineering and security teams
- Manage product pricing
- Support sales and marketing activities
- Lead sales and partner enablement activities
- Engage with customers for product adoption and future direction
- Must have prior experience in product management of enterprise software products
- Must have prior experience in security or networking technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Technical background with ability to engage with technical and business audience
- Experience working on a SaaS platform a plus
- Experience working in Agile development methodology a plus
- Some travel expected in support of sales and marketing activities
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top