The Boat Driver operates and maneuvers vessels and is responsible for overseeing the safety of vessels, crew, and guests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
• Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
• Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
• Clean, maintain, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
• Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers' needs
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Proven experience and knowledge of boating operation and safety
• Must possess license required by state law
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Work involves exposure to unusual elements and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.