Tenant Services (Moves/Adds/Changes) Manager - Washington DC
- Washington, DC
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Project Leader position works across the Global Business Services’ Project Management Office supporting all teams and is responsible for facilitating effective support of the leadership team at GBS. The focus of the position will be to assist in the defining, leading and tracking of projects and helping to keep deliverables on-track and meet the project objectives.
The Project Leader has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project.
In addition, the Project Leader must have a technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with the product, to be able to anticipate and identify critical technical obstacles, and to make accurate technology decisions.
The Project Leader also must be able to manage project schedule and task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software and to delegate appropriately. He/she must be able to manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
- Manage MS Project plans as required by Team Leads.
- Follow up on tasks to drive on-time completion.
- Coordinate meeting logistics and facilitate required deliverables for the various project teams.
- Manage administrative aspects for the team.
- Drive execution of key deliverables
- Execute communications to the field for regular process updates and changes. Facilitate effective communication and support across the team and with relevant stakeholders and senior leadership. Perform ad-hoc data or financial analysis
- Maintain Visio and MS Project process flows and relevant team processes
Status and Scope:
- Ability to perform complex analytical studies and draw sound conclusions
- Communicates and presents views and arguments effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with others.
- Ability to use multiple problem solving tools and techniques in order to anticipate and resolve issues fast.
- Capability of working independently with supervision.
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships
- Capability of handling / managing confidential material with discretion.
- Ability to manipulate data and provide analytics that facilitate businessdecisions.
- Must be comfortable with change, taking measured risk, and influencing decision-making.
- Comfort in presenting information to a wide range of stakeholders including executive-level staff
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely and thorough manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Bilingual skills required
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office suite (including MS Sharepoint) and applications including Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, and MS Project required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Positive approach to problem solving and customer service (internal/external).
Back to top