Student Worker Peer-to-Peer - University of South Carolina - Marketing Department
- Columbia, SC
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Communicate with both parents and incoming students about the benefits of enrolling in a meal plan and the dining options on campus. Work with a team to reach sales goals for university meal plans. Support the marketing department in maintaining customer satisfaction and retaining meal plan members by following marketing strategies provided for the academic year. The Student Worker– Peer-to-Peer must be a student at this Aramark location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
- Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value, and overall benefits of eating on campus.
- Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
- Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
- Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and the first three weeks of the Fall/Spring semester.
- Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
Minimum Education Required:
- High School Diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
- 6 months Sales and Customer Service Experience, Marketing Major or Sales and Communication Focus, Social Media Marketing & Communication Trends a plus, Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), Graphic Design Capabilities (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written), Ability to Problem Solve Quickly, Effective in Multi-Tasking to manage multiple projects and priorities, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
Back to top