Service Excellence Training Manager
- Houston, TX
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking a Service Excellence Training Manager for a large healthcare system located in Houston, TX. The Training Manager will be responsible for training all Food Service employees to ensure that all Aramark processes are learned and practiced by all new and existing employees. The Food and Nutritional Services Training Manager will be responsible for the overall training and safety programs for the Food and Nutrition Services Department. This position will be tasked with training all new hires at the account as well as in-service and training updates for current employees.
- Monitors effectiveness of departmental training by rounding on employees and making operational observations.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring the management team's continuing education stays up to date.
- Facilities safety training for staff ensures compliance with client and Aramark safety programs.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Provides effective feedback to both employee and the management team.
- Implements and maintains quality improvement processes for the Food department.
- Demonstrates professionalism and courtesy when answering/responding to all calls and requests.
- Ensures employees comply with JCAHO, OSHA, Aramark, hospital, and infection control.
- Provides employees with checklists, guidebooks, or other training material to ensure proper procedures and processes are followed.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to hospital policies.
Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree, plus a minimum of 2 years management and training experience dealing with an hourly and salary population.
- Food/Nutrition and Safety experiences required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Candidates working in fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
Back to top