The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark Engineering Solutions (ES) provides a variety of architectural and engineering consulting services including energy management, capital project management and building commissioning for educational, cultural, government, healthcare, and private institutions. This talented team uniquely positions Aramark to assist clients in assuring that their assets are optimized and their costs appropriately managed. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition in the market place. You'll be working with a dynamic team with an impressive track record with $7 Billion in projects commissioned, $3 Billion in capital projects managed and over $400 million in energy savings. (www.aramarktechservices.com)
Responsible for directing and managing all elements of energy management program within one or multiple client sites.
Scope of Role:
Manage multiple projects that will vary in size, scope, and duration but in general meet client or project expectations within set budget and/or time expectations.
- Oversee all aspects of one or multiple energy management programs.
- Create and develop strong relationships with client and company/campus community.
- Develop scope of work, bid, and manage the implementation of energy conservation projects.
- Provide energy efficiency training to client personnel or staff.
- Assist the company/campus community with implementing energy conservation and awareness activities.
- Accurately manage and report project financials.
- Analyze energy data and provide client reports on project performance.
- Identifying and applying for federal, state and utility energy rebates and incentives.
- Assist client in troubleshooting system operational issues that impact energy efficiency.
- Create formal documentation including memorandums, reports, etc. are routine deliverables produced by the Energy Manager role.
- Manage a diverse environment with focus on client service is essential for success in this role.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field with 6+ years of experience in the identification and implementation of energy efficiency projects or programs is required.
- Professional Engineer License and/or Certified Energy Manager designation is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HVAC, boilers, chillers and control systems is required
- Experience conducting with ASHRAE Level 1, 2, 3 energy audits
- Familiarity with New York State and New York City Energy Code
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills (oral & written).
- Strong organizational and computer skills are necessary, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite.