The Senior Catering Services Manager is a key leadership role that is responsible for leading the catering operations at a large account or coordinating multiple catering outlets at a single account. The Senior Catering Services Manager is responsible for planning and the execution of catering orders and special events. Additionally, this position will lead all aspects of and advise the catering team to implement all events in line with customer expectations.
• Develop and complete catering solutions to meet customers' needs
• Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport
• Deliver consistent quality in planning and carrying out events
• Facilitate the delivery of prepared food built from banquet event orders
• Assist clients in planning special events and providing creative solutions to clients' needs
• Train and direct catering employees to ensure catering and events standards are followed ensuring quality in final presentation
• Provide completed Banquet Event Orders to team and handle quality assurance with all requests
• Responsible for delivering sales, food, and labor targets and maintaining department budgets
• Responsible for execution of catering events of varied size and scope including staffing and management
• Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables
• Recruit, train, schedule, and lead Catering team
• Ensure compliance with all food, occupational and environmental safety policies
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires at least 3 years of experience
• Requires at least 1-3 years of experience in a management role
• Previous experience in events and catering required
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Available to work event-based hours
• Must have excellent communications skills
• Complete Food Handlers and Alcohol Service Certifications as required
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.