The Housekeeping Lead cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction and may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the housekeeping operations.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a custodial team.
- Oversees the completion of tasks assigned to the custodial team and ensures the quality of work is satisfactory.
- Partner with department leadership to address performance deficiencies of custodial team.
- Participate in training of new employees and re-training of employees, as needed.
- Cleans assigned areas to meet Aramark and client standards and requirements.
- Maintains a clean, tidy, and clutter free work environment to mitigate safety hazards.
- Thoroughly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment.
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas.
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to the appropriate personnel.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with appropriate accredited agencies and Aramark regulations.
- Ensures security of company assets and facility, ensuring doors and equipment storage areas are locked/unlocked, as required.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Previous custodial experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.