The Hospitality Worker Lead is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. May also be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the guest services operation including luggage transport.
• Schedules and assigns daily work assignments of the guest services team and oversees completion of tasks
• Trains and guides guest service staff on job duties, customer service, systems, and procedures
• Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
• Responsible for performing service recovery to patients/customers who have received unsatisfactory service.
• Book reservations and coordinate registration
• Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
• Answers phone calls and emails and deliver messages as needed.
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Reconciles disputed guest charges.
• Participates in Quality Assurance Programs and reviews to address areas in need of improvement.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Supervisory experience in a related role preferred
• Previous guest services experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrate organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.