UPLOAD RESUME WHEN APPLYING
The Route Sales Driver is responsible for driving a company vehicle within an established route or territory and delivering goods and products to various customer locations.
• Loads product onto the truck daily
• Stocks product to par levels and maintains accurate documentation of product levels via appropriate software.
• Report sales, waste, customer concerns, and/or machine malfunctions daily
• Report on necessary maintenance or repairs needed on the vehicle to management immediately.
• Maintain services and upkeep the cleanliness of vehicles and equipment.
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards customers, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Must be able to obtain DOT license.
• Previous experience as a driver preferred
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
• No preventable fatal accident while operating a CMV in a lifetime
• No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.