The Retail Sales Worker is responsible for stocking and inventorying products as well as maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the retail location. The Retail Sales Worker provides general customer service and assistance to guests and may process sales transactions. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs
• Ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels and replenishes and arranges items as needed to maintain appearance
• Operates register, handles cash, and process credit card transactions
• Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, and preparing deposits
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
• Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Basic math and counting skills required
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.