Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leverages Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential
- Ensures individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations
- Ensures safety and sanitation standards in all operations
- Maintains effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships
- Identifies client needs and communicates operational progress
- Ensures the completion and maintenance of profit and loss statements
- Deliver client and company financial targets
- Adopts all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins
- Creates value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Complies with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives
- Ensures entire team is trained and able to execute
- Supervises team regarding production, quality and control
- Maintains a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees
- Primarily responsible for food service at an assigned retail food location
- Assists manger in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food & related products, as well as menu planning & development
- Ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met
- Directly supervises two or more employees with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases
- Assists in location forecast and accounting
- Conducts period inventory; performs other functions such as maintaining records to comply with ARAMARK, government and accrediting agency standards
- Coordinates activities with other internal departments
- Interfaces with vendors and key service users within client organization
- Manages Front of House (Cafeteria, Food Court, Quick Service) dining operations
- Develops and implements retail services plans to improve service, quality and profitability of service areas
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified retail experience for customers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Requires at least 4 years of experience
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in a management role
- Previous experience in retail required
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lb.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.