Regional Finance Manager - Correctional Services
- Tallahassee, FL
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Manage and support the standardization of key business processes and reporting at the field level for the Finance Organization. This included the development of field-level tools as well as training for field-level finance team members. Act as a consultative business partner to Regional Finance Organization, Corporate Finance and field operations management.
- Management and professional development of the Market Center finance staff in the region.
- Administration of policies and programs, while working with the District Mangers, Regional Staff and Front Line Managers to achieve the Region's financial and operating objectives
- Ensures core financial processes, A/P, A/R, Payroll and Inventory, are consistently grounded throughout the Region
- Oversees the budget, projection and closing processes s and collaboration with the regional field organization and headquarter support teams to achieve financial objectives
- Identification and ongoing monitoring of under-performing Market Centers, including leading improvement team to turnaround performance at such accounts
- Assists the Regional Vice President of Operations and headquarters staff in administering compliance with Aramark’s Business Conduct Policy and related directives (e.g., internal controls at field locations, contract compliance and completion of audits)
- Conducts ongoing training sessions for regional staff regarding new accounting procedures and other relevant financial programs and initiatives
- Manages the control of regional assets, including the capital expenditure process, inventory and equipment
- Monitors working capital requirements, with a particular focus on the administration of accounts receivable and their collection
- Evaluation of potential investments, acquisitions and/or divestitures
- Engages with other regional managers to identify and promote sharing of best practices
- Position is responsible for ensuring data integrity, best practices and ongoing compliance with internal and external controls
- Work situations vary and require development, analysis, interpretation and implementation of policies, practices and procedures
- Position works closely with senior managers across all functions to strengthen internal controls, optimize company growth and profitability
- Thinks Strategically – Focuses on the future and creates direction
- Raises the Bar– Take smart risks and sets high expectations
- Knows the Business– Has strong business judgment, prioritizes, and is decisive
- Simplifies the Agenda– Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
- Influences with Impact – Influences through action, and communicates effectively
- Manages Courageously– Embraces change and manages conflict
- Leverages Diversity -Promotes inclusion and leverages differences
- Develops Others- Develops capabilities and inspires commitment
- Drives for Results– Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
- Takes Action– Plays offense and moves with speed
- Works with Others –Plays as a team and achieves excellence together
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 4-8 years of experience leading a finance team in a multi-site, multi-state, DSD environment. Master's degree and/or CPA are preferred.
- Proficiency in using a personal computer and prior experience with sophisticated financial computer applications, including Oracle, is preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as experience leading/championing projects
- This position will require 25%-50% travel, including some overnight travel
Back to top