Operations Support Manager - Correctional Services
- Tallahassee, FL
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Support retail and corrections department with financial, HR, administrative and project management needs.
- Provide oversight to HR activities including posting of jobs, phone screening, first level interviews, background checks, DVR, drug screen, badges, PIF’s, and file maintenance, the tracking of performance appraisals, maintain personnel files, training schedules, and related confidential information.
- Maintain all records to include attendance/vacation records, financial, training logs, invoices, etc.
- Payroll – overtime, corrections, checks, timesheets, direct deposits, balance payroll, etc.
- Provide solid financial acumen/cost analysis, office management experience, and experience with office equipment including phones, copiers, printers, computers, email systems, scheduling systems, and the office environment.
- Oversee the process of ordering and maintaining office supplies, mail and mail routing, ordering uniforms, badges, and vendor data bases
- Complete all financial duties to support monthly close and projection activities
- Communicate department activities regularly to management
- Input or oversee data input into financial systems, accounting systems, time keeping, accident reporting systems, HR systems, etc., and produce reports as needed from these systems.
- Accounts payable/accounts receivables
- Assists in the reporting/communicating with client and corrections community.
- Reviews and approves work request
- Effectively communicate with the client and the corrections community regarding work order status and completion
- Prepares and communicates estimates of time and materials required to accomplish jobs
- Manages outside contractor relationships and ensure project follow up and completion
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or AA with 3+ years management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under strict deadlines are essential. Individual should be organized, demonstrate initiative and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Requires 3-5 years’ experience in budgeting, financial control, and forecasting with exposure to AR/AP, payroll, G/L and P&L management.
- Supervisory experience and managerial responsibilities, particularly in the contract-managed service industry, is desirable. The ability to manage in a diverse environment.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel, are required. Oracle experience is a strong plus.
- Travel Required.
Back to top