- Philadelphia, PA
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, is client focused, and has a proven track record of delivering best in class service and networking solutions. Ability to work in and execute to transform a legacy network to modern standards and be passionate about emerging technologies across more than 1000 sites and 5 major datacenters.
•Must have technical hands on experience configuring, staging, implementing, testing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches, along with firewall devices.
- Manage vendors to absolute top performance across a delay laden telecom industry
- Maintain accurate diagrams and configurations for all network devices and power equipment
- Prepare engineering job packages consisting of detailed parts / equipment lists, and appropriate documentation (drawings, network diagrams, configurations, etc.).
- Utilize Cisco proprietary systems and software (ASA, IPS, Catalyst (all), ASR, Voice/Call manager), SSH, Port Authority, IPAM, Solarwinds, Mazu, DNS, Wireshark, Fortinet, Check point Vendor web-portals as required, TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, Layer 3 Switching, OSPF, HSRP, IPSEC, SSL, AAA, SNMP QOS/class of services, VoIP, Incident Response, and Network Management Practices.
- Support the migration and turn-up of both private and public WAN circuits to a new architecture supporting MPLS, BB, DIA appropriately over Fiber and Ethernet handoffs alike
- Troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis; at packet level where required
- Operate datacenter level systems, protocols and accesses
- Ability to assist and support field staff remotely to trouble shoot and implement network changes
- Troubleshooting Networking and Data Center technologies
- Experience in the following technology areas: Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and terminal emulation.
- Understanding of communication technology and fundamentals.
- Ability to take direction and follow documented standards and procedures.
- Effective verbal & written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with little direct supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support successful performance in a team environment.
- Growth in technical skills through certifications (CCNA/CCNP) or other similar achievements is desired.
- 4+ years of experience
- Networking architect design
- LAN/WAN router/switch and firewall configurations & troubleshooting
- Voice system engineering
- Experience with QOS, SNMP, VOIP, SIP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF and MPLS networking
- Experience with BGP, OSPF, and MPLS.
- Network Security
- Expertise in Genesys Contact Centers, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity and Contact Center Design
- Aruba wireless networking
- Project Management
- Vendor management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Back to top