Moves/Adds/Changes Manager - Facilities
- New Haven, CT
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) Manager will be responsible for the outcome of the move processes, customer satisfaction, move communication, as well as transparency and reconciliation of costs associated with all move-related activities. The purpose of this position is to provide support within the planning, scheduling, coordinating of facilities moves, special projects. Assists in maintenance of furniture inventories, space planning, and related records/files.
- Coordinates execution for all moves of furniture/desk equipment/etc., additions of office space or office space build-outs, and/or changes of office size/space configurations through use of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software, including scheduling, coordinating vendors, communicating with end users, as well as other internal teams, to ensure successful delivery of moves.
- Manages and directs a team of support staff assigned to coordinate and complete office moves, creating additional office spaces and lay-out changes and reconfiguring the use of space.
- Reviews and evaluates incoming requests for moves within service level agreement timelines. Automated service request system experience required.
- Leverages CAFM system after moves to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Manages vendor relationships – including scheduling quotes for parts, labor, and installation costs for work orders. Coordinates and obtains vendor quotations for processing.
- Coordinates change orders, change directives (CD) and contemplative change notices (CCN) with consultants and vendors.
- Manages the furniture portfolio and inventory through monthly reports and tracking.
- Assists Occupancy Planner in auditing space to validate office vacancies, floor plans and proper occupancy and space information.
- Assists management in analysis and developing furniture budgets and solutions. Delivers budgetary forecasting.
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, client and management. Reports typically include: status update, budget, schedule and risk. Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client.
- Contract administration, including attending tender openings and recording results, issuing letters of acceptance and regret, updating tender tracking log, setting up tender opening dates and inviting tender participants.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, cash flow forecasts) and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Processes documentation for project commitments (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations and Purchase Orders).
- Acts as a point of contact for escalated matters among the team. Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout). Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Associate's Degree (AA/AS), College Diploma in Architecture or Engineering Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two year(s) of related experience. Previous move add change (MAC) experience highly preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or design software and JDE project management software or similar highly preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Proven organizational skills. Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Back to top