The Accommodations Coordinator II is responsible for providing the highest level of support to internal and external customers. This person will be the first line of defense in helping less seasoned team members who have general questions or require a supervisor on duty to resolve complex guest issues. This position will handle the day-to-day questions and troubleshooting so Supervisors can focus on performance management and may be selected to act in the capacity of an interim supervisor during peak seasonal staffing when additional supervisor assistance is required. The Accommodations Coordinator II also provides ongoing overflow multi-channel support (inbound phone, live chat, e-mail and fax) during times of peak contact volume.
- Provides assistance to less seasoned team members who have general questions or require a supervisor on duty to resolve complex guest issues
- Acts as a product expert on Aramark's properties, systems, policies and procedures
- Assists Training with classroom facilitation during new hire training as needed.
- Aids in communicating property, system, policy, and procedure updates to sales floor
- Acts as a main POC for property field leaders to ensure the needs of all guests are satisfactorily met; applies sound judgment to provide effective solutions when handling situations of high importance.
- Works collaboratively with Training, IT, Rates & Inventory, and Sales & Marketing to resolve issues.
- Provide feedback and communicate needs that impact sales efficiency and the guest experience
- Handles all off-phone activity including, but not limited to, Service Recovery, Cancel/Fax paperwork, booking errors, and property voice mails
- Provides overflow multi-channel support (inbound phone, live chat, e-mail, and fax) during times of peak contact volume.
- Assists with miscellaneous projects as requested by the leadership team.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- A minimum of two years of related experience required.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Extensive experience using reservation systems.
- Excellent problem solving, complaint resolution and negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to respond to customer inquiries carefully and completely.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation and initiative by taking ownership when resolving issues and completing assignments with minimal direction from others.
- Can learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced and driven culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact in a patient, courteous, clear, and comprehensive manner.
- Outstanding keyboarding/typing and computer skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding habits of dependability and attendance.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.