The HVAC Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Installs, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all refrigeration and related equipment for preserving food, making ice, cooling water, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation.
• Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all pneumatic control systems and related equipment.
• Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same.
• Cleans and maintains grills, ducts, and shaft ways in A/C, ventilating, and exhaust systems.
• Understands and demonstrates knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration codes and practices, and coordinates work between/with other trades.
• Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and keeps records
• Responds to any emergency repair/maintenance situation as required
• Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• HVAC Certification preferred
• Previous HVAC experience required
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.