The HR Generalist Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to employees, managers, and the HR community in response to inquiries related to a broad range of HR-related topics, including but not limited to HR policy, staffing, benefits, and performance management. The HR Generalist Coordinator III will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions such as onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc.
• Provide excellent customer service in response to phone and online inquiries from employees and managers.
• Resolve inquiries by accessing information in multiple HR systems.
• Triage general inquiries to ensure accurate work category is assigned.
• Raise more sophisticated issues to Tier 2 within myHR or the appropriate COE for advanced support and follow-up as the need arises.
• Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation from the employee, manager, or HR.
• Respond to phone or online help requests on navigating the HR Portal and other HR-related systems.
• Perform quality assurance reviews on electronic and manual transactions
• Partner with Payroll and other COEs, as appropriate to resolve issues.
• Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Experience working in a call center environment strongly preferred
• Strong computer/technical skills; previous HRIS experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field strongly preferred
• Knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
• Effective verbal communication skills
• Effective listening skills
• Confirmed customer service orientation
• Confident phone presence
• Solid ability to grasp information quickly and probe optimally when required
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests and duties
• Attention to detail
• Effective research, problem-solving, and follow-through skills
• Ability to remain positive under pressure
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.