Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction.
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
• Maintains all assigned ancillary and department areas and corridors in a clean neat and sanitary manner, to protect safety and health of others and in compliance with accurate preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy.
• Inspects and uses judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
• Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
• May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
• Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
• Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are accurately labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
• Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintains professional conduct at all times.
• Assists in improving productivity and efficient operations of the department.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Past cleaning experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
• Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.