The Marina Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels, assisting guests with boat operations, appropriately maintaining the dock area(s), cleaning and restocking vessels, and providing general customer service.
• Cleans and maintains docks and public areas to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests and marina staff.
• Ensure customers understand boating safety, operation of the vessel and aid with docking and piloting of boats
• Cleans interior and exterior of vessels to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests
• Restocks, refuels, maintains, and prepares vessels for guests
• May assist customers with transporting luggage
• Greet customers and assist with inquiries or concerns while anticipating the customers' needs
• Provides excellent service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience working in a marina preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Must possess valid driver's license
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.