Food Service Worker - Wilkes Henry
- Plymouth, PA
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Back to top